To provide programs that guide, support, and empower individuals to achieve self-sufficiency with dignity and hope.
The Events Coordinator is responsible for planning and execution of UCFS events including an Annual Gala and Auction, Golf Outing, Shopping Extravaganza, Children Fundraising events (i.e. holiday parties), Raffles, Agency tours for donors, and other events as identified.
• Manage all aspects of event planning and execution, meeting all deadlines and staying within budget limits.
• Meet with management, board and/or volunteers to identify event needs and develop detailed plans with specific tasks and timelines that will achieve the goals.
• Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including venue research and site visits, contract negotiations, preparing guests lists and auction items, secure event vendors (i.e. décor, entertainment, print materials, etc.)
• Manage all on-site event activities including delivery of supplies/equipment, set up, event delivery, trouble shooting and issue resolution and event breakdown, ensuring consistent and high-level service throughout all phases.
• Solicit sponsorships for events and ticket sales.
• Solicit interesting and fun auction or raffle items.
• Coordinates volunteer committees as it relates to special events.
• Work with Board to engage them in fundraising efforts.
• Coordinate efforts to promote fundraising events via social media, website and e-mail communications.
• Send invoices to donors for pledges/sponsorships/tickets made or items purchased at the event; manage payment collections.
• Assist in creating, updating and maintaining documentation and Salesforce data entry.
• Work with Management in other areas to provide current fundraising targets.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Associate degree or higher in event management or a related discipline
• Preferred three years as an event coordinator or planner; preferably at a nonprofit organization.
• Experience in soliciting sponsors and donors for events.
• Proficiency or ability to learn event management software and database system
• Proven and documented event planning excellence.
Please send resume to Kristin Olmedo at email@example.com and state your desired salary range.
Job Type: Full-time
• Monday to Friday
On site, Troy, MI
You must sign in to apply for this position.