Donor Engagement Manager
The Donor Engagement Manager joins an exclusive team of leaders to plan and execute all aspects of two main relationship events through the work of volunteer committees in partnership with the local Michigan team. Utilizing proven networking and relationship building skills, you will cultivate individual giving opportunities through these events, manage intermediate relationships and work to identify possible major donors for further cultivation by the major gifts team. Additionally, you will provide support to additional events across the State as needed.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Managing all components of the annual gala (Chocolate Jubilee) and Spring Soiree including but not limited to: solicitation of in-kind donations, coordination of exhibitors, coordinating printing and the program book, vendor selection and management (food, decorations, invites). Providing senior support to additional events including Rockin for ALZ and the Rutledge Golf Outing and other events as needed
● Managing volunteer committees for both the Chocolate Jubilee Gala and the Spring Soiree – key relationship events supporting the Michigan Chapter. Recruiting new volunteers, managing committee roles, and leading the committee towards successful event execution
● Identifying and cultivating donor prospects for intermediate gifts throughout the State of Michigan collaborating with event committees and senior staff and as identified through all relationship events
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and work experience
● 3 – 5 years of proven experience recruiting, mobilizing, and engaging volunteers and donors at the intermediate level
To apply for this job please visit jobs.alz.org.