Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage fundraising plans, and timetable, set goals and projections and develop strategies.
- Organize fundraising structure as needed to respond to changes in workplace, direct mail appeals and economic trends
- Cultivate donors including leadership givers, corporate sponsors and other investors
- Develop major gift strategies that align with the organization’s long term goals.
- Effectively present information, through public speaking and presentation
- Maintain donor records
- Maintain accurate reporting in all areas of fundraising and analyze results
- Coordinate and conduct workplace campaigns
- Coordinate campaign events with committee and special events staff
- Recruit and train campaign volunteers
- Maintain knowledge of local, political, social and economic factors that will impact agency fundraising
- Collaboration with staff to ensure fundraising data is accurate
- Cultivate community support by maintaining contact with local businesses and individuals
- Assist in developing fundraising and marketing materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, nonprofit management, social work or related work required. Master’s degree a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in non-profit fundraising required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player and multi-tasker
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Canva
- Valid Michigan driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
You must sign in to apply for this position.