We create products and provide services our partners rely on to build healthcare workforce capacity.
The Michigan Health Council is a dynamic 501c3 non-profit that focuses on making great products and delivering services that support Michigan’s health care employers, educators, and professionals. We are currently seeking an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our Okemos, Michigan office. Successful candidates must be outcome and solutions oriented. Experience in education or health care preferred. This position reports to the Director, Career Development & Education Pathways.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate a variety of healthcare career pathways programs, functions, and activities for K-12 students.
- Develop grant applications to support the design, development and implementation of educational programs that align with the Michigan Career Development Model.
- Conduct needs assessments and plan, design, implement and evaluate career education programs.
- Conduct routine environmental scans to identify potential opportunities for new programs to be offered through Michigan Health Council.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and training for the purpose of providing and receiving information.
- Develop and evaluate strategies for marketing and disseminating information and materials developed by the Michigan Health Council.
- Engage stakeholders and facilitate conversations.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating off-site events, meetings and conferences.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with close attention to detail
- Strong writing and highly effective interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and work collaboratively with others.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Demeanor to provide professional, courteous, and caring customer service
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent computer skills with particular emphasis in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse work groups and teams
- Ability to take initiative and utilize innovative technologies
Please email your cover letter and resume with the subject line “Career Pathways Coordinator” to email@example.com . Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered.
Required experience: Bachelor’s degree required and 3 years similar work experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.