Leader Dogs for the Blind
About Leader Dogs for the Blind
Our mission is empowering people who are blind or visually impaired with lifelong skills for safe and independent daily travel.
In support of this mission and vision, our actions are guided, supported and measured by our values:
Do what is right: We act with integrity in every situation.
Show respect and compassion: We show empathy and kindness to every person and every dog.
Demonstrate passion for the work: We do more than just our job, we believe in our mission.
Deliver a superior experience: We exceed expectations for every person in the Leader Dog community.
Work as a team: We partner to achieve goals and advance the mission.
Seek innovation: We keep an open mind; we learn; we share our ideas; we drive change.
Practice safety: We provide a safe and supportive environment for ourselves and others.
- Dog friendly office
- Paid time off front loaded on first day of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Annual merit pay increases
- Workout room access