Community Housing Network
Community Housing Network strengthens communities by connecting people to housing resources.
About Community Housing Network
Community Housing Network (CHN) is a nonprofit organization committed to providing homes for people in need through proven strategies of homeless prevention, housing assistance, affordable housing development, community education, advocacy, and referrals. Since 2001, CHN has served as the leading housing resource nonprofit organization in southeast Michigan and serves thousands of families and individuals annually who are facing homelessness, people with disabilities, low-income households, and other vulnerable Michigan residents.
Community Housing Network is Opening Doors and Transforming Lives through a work environment dedicated to empowering a work/life balance success through our Core Values: Inclusion, Integrity, Innovation and Passion.
CHN is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness which includes:
· Creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace to provide better services for participants and staff.
· Utilizing a trauma informed approach to build rapport with vulnerable populations.
· Making available educational resources related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, all the while providing a platform for conversation.
Community Housing Network provides excellent employment opportunities with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package. All full-time employees enjoy a rich package of benefits including:
· Health Insurance
· Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· Voluntary Products: Aflac, Short Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
· Generous Vacation and Medical Leave Time
Community Housing Network is an equal-opportunity employer recognized by the Detroit Free Press as a Top 100 Workplace and honored as a Crain’s Cool Place to Work.